Celebrate SCPS faculty and staff as we recognize awards, milestones and groundbreaking research.
- Donald L. Opitz, Interim Dean
- Dr. Donald L. Opitz, was appointed Editor-in-Chief of Endeavour, a leading journal for the history and philosophy of science.
- Dr. Donald L. Opitz, was approved for a University Research Council Paid Leave for 2019-20, for his project, “Size Matters in Flora and Florilegia.” This leave is deferred until the conclusion of his interim deanship term.
- Dr. Donald L. Opitz, was appointed to the Student Experience Task Force, charged with making recommendations for strategies to improve engagement and spirit on campus, a goal in the new strategic plan, Grounded in Mission: The Plan for DePaul 2024.”
- Sara Kimble
- Article manuscripts "Masculine Tyranny" and "Women's Jury" published in the Law and History Review
- Award recipient of URC Summer 2019 Research Grant for project Between Active Anti-Fascism and Complacency: Transnational Feminists Responses to Nazi War Crimes
- Arieahn Matamonasa
- Award recipient of URC Spring 2019 Research Grant for Ancient Indigenous Wisdom in the Modern World: Shamanic Traditions of Mongolia
- John Kimsey
- Jeane Richine and Lori Neblung
- Winners of 2019 Woman of Substance Award
- Shirin Ali
- Earned Professional Scrum Master Level 1 Certification (PSM1), an industry recognized certification in Scrum, an Agile Project Management Framework, March 2019
- Scott Gabbert and Shirley Bono
- Catherine Marienau