The School of Continuing and Professional Studies (SCPS) has limited and highly competitive scholarship opportunities for undergraduate and graduate students. To be considered for an SCPS scholarship, you must submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
for the current academic year
Scholarship Application Process:
1. Login to DePaul Scholarship Connect using your Campus Connect ID and password
2. Each year, starting on July 15, complete all questions on the General Application and the School of Continuing and Professional Studies application. You may update your applications at any time during the academic year.
3. When you finish with your applications, be sure to click the Finish and Submit button.
4. Monitor the progress of your application for all scholarships by clicking the Applications tab in the left corner of the page. You must be registered at least half-time (four graduate credit hours; six undergraduate credit hours) during each quarter you are awarded a scholarship. Awards are not transferable to another quarter.
- You must be registered at least half-time (four graduate credit hours) during each quarter you are awarded a scholarship. Awards are not transferrable to another quarter.
- Scholarships are awarded based on individual criteria, academic merit and financial need.
- Applications are reviewed through the start of a quarter and any scholarship offer will be sent via email.
- If you receive and accept an award, it will appear in your Campus Connect account after the deadline to drop classes without tuition penalty for the quarter.
- Scholarship offers are for a specific quarter and, if unused, cannot be used to pay off past balances, nor cannot roll to future quarters.
For information on Tuition and Aid click here