School of Continuing and Professional Studies > Academics > Undergraduate >
Undergraduate Degree Programs
- Business Administration (BAPS): Provides a grounding in general business for students seeking to deepen and expand their professional expertise
- Computing (BAPS): Designed for students seeking to advance their careers in fields of computing and network technologies
- Healthcare Administration (BA): Tailored for students seeking to advance their careers in Healthcare or who want to redirect their careers to the Healthcare industry
- Decision Analytics (BA): An interdisciplinary field where students learn the collection, analysis and communication of complex and dynamic data sets
If you have an Associates Degree or 66
applicable semester hours we also offer accelerated two year programs:
- Leadership Studies (BA): For students interested in developing career expertise in fields such as communication, conflict management, and organizational change
- Applied Behavioral Sciences (BA): For students who would like to pursue a career in human services, social work, nonprofit management and other related fields
- Apply online. Create a new account, and choose School of Continuing and Professional Studies.
- Send all transcripts from accredited schools and universities you have attended to:
Office of Admission
1 E. Jackson Blvd.
Chicago, IL USA 60604
- Electronic transcripts and test scores may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. If submitting transcripts via SCRIP-SAFE, please be sure to connect with the DePaul University Undergraduate Admissions account.
- Questions? Email email@example.com or call (312) 362-6338 to meet with an admissions counselor. Attend an adult information session or request more information.